Sunday, January 16, 2011

My anal scene was BOMB



Yeah I cant stop talking about it and I loved it. He was just the perfect size for my first..i did try anal for ATK with Talon but his shit was just not going in...he was way to thick..but I think i have this down to the science now. So i will be prepared for my Earlmiller.com anal and also my Smash Pictures bgg anal shoot. Tomorrow im shooting gg with Ariana Fox for ATK...and ill post some photos of this hot girl. You can find her on twitter.com/@SweetArianaFox









I leave for Miami for 5 days guys,so I will do my best to post from down there when I have time! I have a Aircard for my pc and I pretty much drag it everywhere I can. Ok so hes so photos of me from my Phillybuttsluts shoot. I hope u guys love them and they will b spread out over days from this series!








No comments:

Post a Comment